WINTRY FAMILY FUN

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Toast of Tuesday!!


First of all I would like to give a shout-out to the ONLY follower who voted for my kids in the photo contest!!
Suze Vinton from Time Well Spent!!
Thank you Suze for being so loyal!!

And now to my favorite creations from Wow Me Wednesday!


Who wouldn't love this polkadot hero from Cherished Bliss???
She should be our mascot!!


The Creative Paige made one of my favorite quotes even more amazing in this FREE printable!!


I love this picnic quilt from A Step in the Journey!!

Thanks for sharing your creations!!
Don't forget to check me out at the party of all parties tomorrow at J & M's Eye Candy!!
See you tomorrow for another Wow Me Wednesday!!

4 comments:

cherished bliss said...

Thanks for featuring my cape! It was a lot of girly fun to make : )

Laura Beth said...

Wow!! Thanks for the feature :) You made my day!!

paige said...

Thanks for featuring my printable!!! I was so thrilled when I saw it!

Unknown said...

Cute features! I just am catching up from the long weekend, so sorry I didn't get to vote for your adorable kids. :(

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...