Thursday, June 7, 2012

The Celebration Sundress!

This was the last week for me on One Crafty Contest.
I am sad to go, but so glad for the push it gave me to create!

This week's challenge was fabric, HOORAY!!
I so love fabric.
I have A LOT of it.

The Celebration Sundress was born out my love for sunshine and buntings,
rainbows and ric-rac, polkadots and playtime!

It makes you want to dance and twirl all day!

I used the awesome tutorial from Lil Blue Boo with a few changes to make it fit my vision.

Welcome to SUMMER!!


Pocketful Of Dreams said...

I love that. I love the little flags across the front. Cute how you matched it to your blog, too. :)

Beverly {Flamingo Toes} said...

Boo Jaime!! I loved this dress!! I'm so sorry to see you go - you did a fabulous job in this competition!!

Sky said...

Oh my cute! This turned out awesome, Jaime! She couldn't be more adorable! :)

lauren@warmandfuzzy said...

I love this dress, makes me really wish I had a little girl!

Happy Friday to you!
I was graciously nominated for the
Sunshine Award by
Jill from !

Head on over to my blog
and see what its all about!

Its just something nice to spread the love to fellow bloggers!
I have nominated YOU!
and a few other awesome bloggers as well.
Check them out if you get a minute!

Happy Friday!

Amy said...

Loved this project! You did such a great job, and she is too, too cute!!

JoKnows said...

That dress is truly beautiful, as is your sweet model! :)

Kelley @ said...

Visiting from Little Inspiration. Love this dress! So girly and summery and fun! Too cute :)

Would love for you to share this at my Friday link party if you get a chance :)

blissfulsewing said...

Wow!This is awesome!I would love to try something like this.

Julie said...

I am inviting you to come and be part of my blog hop:

Alyx said...

These pictures are adorable, and that dress is so cute!

Karla said...

Oh my gosh! That is darling. So pretty. Your little model is ADORABLE!!!! :)

Simple Simon & Co said...

Cute dress! I love the fabric choice and the bunting on the bodice is adorable!

Amanda @ Ninth Street Notions said...

This is so adorable! I love the combination of polka dots and bunting.

Crafty Mischief said...

Darling! I love the ric-rac, the bunting and pretty much everything about this adorable dress! Thanks for sharing!

Kirstin said...

So cute! Pinning!

Shiloh said...

Super super cute! I love the bunting across the front!

Cari and Cortnee @ Two Sasters said...

This is adorable!! Love it!! You had my vote:)

Sheley Brinkman said...

As always I LOVE LOVE your crafty ways! Your so talented and your excitment for live come through in your work. I would love this dress in 6 month for my little Payten ?hint hint??? lol Great job

Christina at I Gotta Create! said...

ADORABLE! The dress and the little one! Love all the colorful detail from the bunting to the rickrack! No wonder she's dancing. :)
Thanks SO much for sharing and linking up at I Gotta Create!
<3 Christina

Rach H @ FamilyEverAfter said...

Oh, this is just so darling! Thanks for linking it up at Once Upon a Weekend, I'm featuring you tonight!

Holly Lefevre said...

This is such a cute sweet and happy and perfectly perfect for summer!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...