WINTRY FAMILY FUN

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Antonello Ristorante!


If you're looking for great Italian food in Southern California, we've found it!


  I was excited to attend a Girls Night Out last week at with OC Mom Blog
at Antonello Ristorante to check out their new Enoteca Lounge!


We met the charming owners, Antonio and Fiorella Cagnolo!
They were lovely and I enjoyed them very much!


The menu in the Enoteca Lounge is filled with Italian fare
both familiar and new to me!


My absolute favorite dish was the fried mozzarella!
I don't think I could ever eat an ordinary mozzarella stick again!
These were absolutely fantastic.


There were two pizzettas and this Massimo Classic was my favorite!


The lasagna was creamy and sumptuous!


I was even adventurous and tried the octopus!


The entertainment in the Enoteca Lounge is fantastic!
Rick Parma had me singing and dancing along!


The dessert plate was absolutely amazing!
I loved every bite of it!!

If you love Italian food and a fun, classy, relaxed environment,

3800 South Plaza Drive
Santa Ana, California 92704

Email:    info@antonello.com
Phone:  714.751.7153
Lunch:   M-F 11:30am - 2:00pm
Dinner:  M-F 5:30pm - 9:30pm
              Sat 5:00pm - 10:00pm
              Sun Closed 

1 comment:

Diane said...

Oooh! Looks delish! I haven't been yet, but it's not too far from me at all! I'll have to check it out. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...