WINTRY FAMILY FUN

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Bubble Gum Valentines!



Valentine's Day parties are upon us this week,
and as usual, I am getting mine done just in the nick of time!
My kids are totally into bubble gum right now,
so these bubble gum valentines are perfect for them!


They are super simple to make too if you've got a camera and photoshop!
First I took a side view of my daughter blowing.


Then I cropped it so her head was in the left half of the photo 
and there was space on the right.


I added a big pink circle for the bubble and put the message inside.


I am in LOVE with how they turned out!!
I think they're super cute, and I can't wait for her to give them to her friends!
They were fairly inexpensive too, with prints at Costco,
and mega packs of bubble gum I found on Amazon!
I attached the gum with double sided tape and they are ready to go!


My son is older, so we made his different without a photo.
Who knows what middle schoolers think is cool, but hopefully they'll like it!


You can download the file HERE and make your own bubble gum valentines!

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

XO
Jaime

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...