WINTRY FAMILY FUN

Friday, May 6, 2011

Foodie Friday!!

Tammy from Peppermint Plum shared her Twix recipe!!
I'm in love...and in serious danger of losing my waist entirely!!
This cheesy potato recipe from Laura is one of our favorites, though I don't usually follow a recipe. I'm sure it will be even better now that I have the right proportions!
These crayons are so adorable!! Great job Trisha!!
Colorful and EDIBLE, can you believe it??
I am CRAZY about bacon, and I can't wait to try these

Thanks for sharing the evil calories yummy recipes with us!!

If you were a Featured Foodie, please grab a button!!

2 comments:

{Peppermint Plum} said...

Ooooh yummy! I want to eat everything listed here... right now!

Thanks for featuring Tammy's TWIX bars! :)

-Annie @ {PP}

Unknown said...

Chocolate and bacon together? Yes, please.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...