WINTRY FAMILY FUN

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Foodie Friday!

Welcome to the most delicious day here at POP!

Before we start drooling over the great food linked up to the party,
I have to mention I guest posted over at Just Made That Way yesterday!
Rochelle is celebrating her blogiversary with lots of fun, so stop by!

Ok, here we go!!


Making Memories With Your Kids is hosting a mashed potato linky party,
 and my stomach is rumbling! Go check out all the great potato recipes!


Reduce Heat and Simmer made these mouthwatering Chipotle Chicken Cups!


I Design made a fabulous Cat in the Hat cake and these awesome Thing cupcakes!!


And check out this awesome turkey Cheese ball from Gluesticks!! Gobble Gobble!!

Thanks everyone for sharing, and be sure to grab a button if you were featured!!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Thanks so much for featuring us! I really appreciate it!

<3 Have a great weekend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...