WINTRY FAMILY FUN

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Plum District: Zoomars Gobble Wobble Days!


Last week we went to the Zoomars Petting Zoo in San Juan Capistrano!


I was so excited to take my kids to visit Zoomars during Gobble Wobble Days!
Plum District was running a great deal for 4 admissions, 2 train rides, and 2 turkey crafts!


Of course Kelsey had to have a handprint turkey shirt for the occasion.


 We saw lots of fun, furry creatures!


Zedonks = Zebras and Donkeys mixed together = too cool!


This emu was freaking me out a little; he looks like he wants to bite my head off!


 The kids were excited to ride the train!


 And they loved the playground!


 Jeremy thought the hay maze was really fun!


 And he loved the corn pit! He said it was like playing in the snow, only better!


The kids could have spent the whole time in the petting area!


 They loved touching, feeding, and interacting with all the sweet little bunnies and guinea pigs!


 We loved our trip to Zoomars, and we can't wait to go again!


Come check out Plum District this holiday season for some REALLY GREAT DEALS!!

Plum District provided me with this deal free of charge for my review, but the opinions are all my own!

5 comments:

laxsupermom said...

Looks like a wonderful time! Great pics! Thanks for sharing.

Beth (www.livinglifeintentionally.blogspot.com) said...

What fun!! And your kids are DARLINg!! I wanted to invite you to link up at TGIF http://livinglifeintentionally.blogspot.com/search/label/Linkey%20Parties or come on by to try and grab one of the Guest Poster spots I'm offering up. Have a GREAT Thanksgiving!!
Beth =-)

Kyla Armstrong said...

We definitely need to go here with you!

Anonymous said...

that looks like fun! great photos!

Kate said...

What a fun day! I can't wait 'til my little one is big enough to enjoy that stuff!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...