Thursday, August 16, 2012

Movie Review: The Odd Life of Timothy Green

I had the opportunity to see the newest movie from the Walt Disney Studios, 
I was unprepared for the sweet honesty of this film. I laughed, I cried, and I loved.

This movie takes us on the journey of a darling small-town couple unable to have children.
From the moment they discover their son, they are a bundle of unconditional love and adventures 
as they attempt to manage the new role of parenthood to a very special boy.

This movie contained no profanity or inappropriate adult scenes.
I would feel very comfortable showing this to any age group.

If you are looking for a feel-good tug-at-your-heartstrings kind of movie,
The Odd Life of Timothy Green is just the ticket!

Way to go Disney!
Let's see some more wholesome family movies just like this one!


Jenni Renee said...

I was so afraid to read this post in case it was a spoiler but honestly I am glad that it seems so good. I really want to see it. :0) I cant wait!

Tricia said...

Sounds great! Can't wait to see it!

Katie said...

Good to know! Yes, it is sooo hard to find wholesome shows/media anymore!

Cherish said...

The picture isn't showing for me. I don't think I can go see the movie. I cried the entire way through Up. But I'm glad for clean movies, hooray!

Aubrey said...

ooo. I might go see it!!

I am LOVD said...

I just couldn't agree with you more. We saw the movie on Thursday and I cried from beginning to 10-year-old son just didn't get it. I think you have to be a parent to appreciate this film.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...