Friday, June 21, 2013

Hooray for Summer Printables!!

Happy First Day of SUMMER!!

There is a certain freedom of spirit that comes with sunny skies and warm skin.
You can feel the happiness soaking into your soul!

I love this quote by Henry James!
It just makes me happy!

And of course we need a traditional Keep Calm print as well!
I love these colors!

So go get some ice cream and print one for yourself!

Hooray for SUMMER!!


Crystal Ponti said...

This is awesome! Would love to have you link this up at our summer-themed, Ladies Only Blog Share! Visiting from the Pity Party!

Maribel Reyes said...

Those are super cute! I will certainly print my copies as soon as my printer arrives and is setup! I could certainly use lots of printables to decorate our home :D

Ann said...

As soon as I get my printer going, I'm grabbing this--its so pretty & cheerful.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...