WINTRY FAMILY FUN

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Red, White and Blue Striped Straw Pinwheel Wreath!



It's almost the 4th of July and I can't stop creating in red, white and blue!
I saw the striped straw wreath at Tatertots and Jello last winter and I fell in love!
I had to recreate it for Independence Day!


I am cuckoo for paper pinwheels and had some left over from my Patriotic Pinwheel Flag!
I love them on the striped straws!


And you know I wanted some polka dots in there, 
so I wrapped the foam wreath in my favorite red and white polka dot ribbon!


What do you think?
I kind of LOVE IT!!

Happy 4th of July!!

14 comments:

Unknown said...

I kind of LOVE it too!! :)

Beverly {Flamingo Toes} said...

This is super adorable Jaime!! I love the little pinwheels on it - they are perfect!

Anonymous said...

Cute wreath! The straws look great!

Navy Wifey Peters @ Submarine Sunday Link Party

megan {homemade ginger} said...

What a fabulous idea! I love this!!

Organized Island said...

Love the pinwheel wreath! Very cute!

Ang Paris said...

What a totally cute idea, I love it! :)

One More Time Events said...

So Cute!!! Would love it if you came by and shared it at One More Time Events...http://www.onemoretimeevents.com/2013/06/share-it-one-more-time-features-and_29.html Hope to see you there! Hugs Tammy

Brenda @ Chatting Over Chocolate said...

This is SO CUTE, Jaime!! Thanks so much for sharing! Pinned ;) Hope you enjoy a fabulous 4th!!

A Happy Havanese said...

I love this!
Happy 4th
Hugs,
Sandra
The Adored Home

Desiree @ The 36th AVENUE said...

So cute... sharing on my FB page...

Desiree @ The 36th AVENUE said...

I am also pinning!

Make It Snappy3! said...

I am so in love with this...I wish I would have seen it last week. Something to make for next year :)

Stacy said...

LOVE!!!!! Visiting from One Artsy Mama.
~Stacy @ Stacy Makes Cents

Dee Ann said...

Where did you get the straws?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...