WINTRY FAMILY FUN

Saturday, September 5, 2015

Skoy Cloth - Earth Friendly Cleaning


I am all about saving the planet...if it's easy.
Enter Skoy Cloths!


I was introduced to Skoy Cloths a few years ago and have been hooked!
They are easy to use and so cost effective!

Cleaning is an inevitable part of life, and the kitchen always has something to be wiped or scrubbed!
The usual sponges get stinky so fast and get food particles stuck in their grooves.
They gross me out and I was thrilled to find a better alternative in Skoy Cloths!

Skoy cloths can tackle big messes; each one absorbs 15 times its own weight!
Just wet it down, wring it out, and clean that mess up!
And when it gets dirty or stinky, just throw it in the wash!
Skoy cloths are dishwasher and washer/dryer safe!
You can also microwave your cloths to keep them germ-free!

Each skoy cloth saves 15 rolls of paper towels!!
I can attest to this, as I have been using my same 4 pack for years!!
And when they finally start to fall apart, you can feel comfortable tossing them
as Skoy cloths are also biodegradable and natural!

You can get your own Skoy products on their website or on Amazon.com!
They have Skoy cloths and scrubbers and a magnetic rail to hang your cloths on.
Check out all their patterns and colors!

And now for the best part...you can win your own 4 pack!

Good Luck!!

3 comments:

Theresa Terry said...

Well this would be fun! I love awesome cleaning cloths!

Unknown said...

The Skoy cloth always looks weird to me, but I've definitely seen its merits when using at your house. I'd like a blue Skoy cloth. :)

-Cherish

Mary said...

Love the sink rail!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...