WINTRY FAMILY FUN

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Toast of Tuesday!

This rainbow party is so lovely. The cake is the crowning glory of the whole thing, but seriously check out the whole post.
Well done!
Speaking of rainbows, I want one of these shirts in EVERY COLOR!
Best part is, there's a tutorial. Check it.
I have been drooling over these for awhile,
(not to mention the camera that goes with it.)
Love the little memory card pouch as well!
This color combo makes me so happy! And I love the banner across, cut with my favorite pinkers!
And what would a toast be without something delicious?
And serving this with teddy grahams makes it all the better!

Make sure and grab a button for your blog if you were toasted!!
Thanks for sharing!!
 
 

4 comments:

Cherish said...

WAY too much work on that cake but it's beautiful! I have to admit I'm tempted to try making it one day.

GretchenP said...

would it be inappropriate to eat cheesecake dip with a spoon??? that looks delish!! thanks for the nice comment over at my blog! :) have a great day! :)

Larissa@Just Another Day in Paradise said...

Thanks Jaime!!! I am definitely going to try that teddy graham dip too. YUM!

sweet and lovely crafts said...

Thanks so much for featuring me! What a great ruffle shirt too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...