WINTRY FAMILY FUN

Friday, September 2, 2011

300 Followers and a Shameless Plea!!

All 300 of you wonderful beautiful followers,
thank you for joining me on this crazy adventure!!
I hope you have been as inspired and excited as I am over all the fabulous ideas on here each week!

And now for the shameless plea...

I have entered my 2 cute kids in a contest to win a photo session from the totally awesome Sarah Hull Photography!!

Ready?? Here's what you do:

1. "LIKE" Sarah Hull Photography on Facebook.

2. Leave a comment on Facebook under Kelsey's Photo.

3. Leave a comment on Facebook under Jeremy's Photo.

That's it!! If you have children, love photography,
or have ever been really excited about something,
you know how badly I want to win this!!
Contest ends tomorrow, so pretty pretty please vote today!
THANK YOU!!!

1 comment:

laxsupermom said...

Congrats on reaching 300! I don't have a Facebook, so I can't comment, but I hope you win a session.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...