WINTRY FAMILY FUN

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award!


I feel so special, I have been awarded!


Erin from A Crafty Cook has passed this award on to me!
If you don't know Erin, you should check out her very tasty blog!

The rules:

1. Thank the award-giver and link back to them in your post.

2. Share 7 things about yourself.

3. Pass this award along to 15 (I only did 10, don't hate me!) recently discovered blogs you enjoy reading.

4. Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know about the award.
 
 
Okay, here we go!
 
7 things you may not know about me:
1. I was homeschooled from second grade until I went to community college at 15.

2. I have a phone phobia and definite anxiety about answering machine messages.

3. I am a sucker for carousel and autumn leaf pictures with my kids.

4. I crave chocolate after every meal, (except when my meal is chocolate, hee hee.)

5. I love animals in theory, but am kind of grossed out by them.

6. I drink hot chocolate year-round.

7. I am fascinated by crime/lawyerish type shows.


Blogs I love!

1. The 36th Avenue
 
2. Flamingo Toes
 
3. Aubrey Plays
 
4. CraftOManiac
 
5. Creation Corner
 
6. Reasons to Skip the Housework
 
7. Whipperberry
 
8. Sugar and Dots
 
9. I Heart Nap Time
 
10. Blue Cricket Design
 
 
Hope to read about some of you soon!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...