WINTRY FAMILY FUN

Monday, October 1, 2012

Candy Corn Chocolate Chip Cookies!




C is for Candy Corn Chocolate Chip Cookies!
I took two of my favorite things and combined them into a new favorite!


This cutie couldn't wait to get her hands on one or ten of them!


Mmmmm....ready for the recipe??
(It's really just my favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe with candy corn on top, HA!)

Candy Corn Chocolate Chip Cookies

3 1/2 cups flour
1 1/4 tsp baking soda
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
3 tsp coarse salt
2 1/2 sticks butter
1 1/2 cups brown sugar
1 cup white sugar
2 large eggs
2 tsp vanilla extract
1-2 cups chocolate chips
1 package candy corn

Mix and bake!
(There are fancier instructions, but I don't think they matter, LOL)

Oven: 350 degrees
Bake for 12ish minutes :)
Press a couple candy corn into the top when they are hot out of the oven!

ENJOY my friends!


6 comments:

Kath said...

Yummy! I'll have to try them

Crystal said...

Oh Yum! :-)

TRICIA said...

Ohhhhh! These look yummy!

makingitfeellikehome.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

Yumm! I didn't think of using candy corn in chocolate chip cookies but that is a delicious idea! Thanks for sharing!

Heidi@OneCreativeMommy.com said...

Yum! If you haven’t already, I hope you’ll visit "One Creative Weekend" on OneCreativeMommy.com (open every Fri-Wed) and link up this idea and anything else you’d like to share.

Kyla Armstrong said...

Yum!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...