WINTRY FAMILY FUN

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Shabby Apple Dress Review


You may have noticed the ad on my sidebar for a fun company that I love - Shabby Apple!
The Shabby Apple website is full of styles that look like darling vintage clothing.
Last year I gave away a dress from them and this time it was my turn!


I chose the Admiral Dress!
I have always been a lover of all things nautical, 
and I love how it goes with my daughter's sailor dress!

The dress is very flattering, with a tailored waist and fabric that is 97% cotton and 3% spandex, making it firm but forgiving.
The length is perfect too, just a little below the knee.
It is such a classic dress that I know I will be able to wear for a long time!

And now I have my eye on a few other Shabby Apple dresses!

Bon Voyage

I'm Late! I'm Late!

Joyride

Meant To Be

Trade Winds
Stop on by Shabby Apple and find your own favorites!
If you like vintage clothing, you're sure to like what you find at Shabby Apple!
Happy Shopping!

Disclosure: I was provided with a dress from Shabby Apple to facilitate this review. All opinions are my own. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...