WINTRY FAMILY FUN

Saturday, November 29, 2014

There is ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS Something to be Thankful For!



I have always considered myself to be the luckiest girl ever.
This year really tested my ability to find my blessings some days.
But I know that even on the worst days, 
there is always, always, always something to be thankful for!

It became kind of like a game sometimes, to find that something.
On days when I couldn't get out of bed, I could be thankful I had a bed.
Thankful I was alive, thankful my family was there, 
thankful for the beautiful view out my window.

I am not perfect at it, but I have become more thankful.
And it's easier for me to see the blessings in my life and in other's lives too!
Can you imagine how joyful our world could be 
if we all focused on our blessings instead of our trials??

Brighten your corner of the world by playing the thankful game!
You will make a difference and inspire others to do the same.
You are more powerful than you know!

XO
Jaime

7 comments:

Cherish said...

Love the printable! I saw this quote in wall art form last night at Deseret Book but didn't really care for the design. This one is cute. I think I'll put it up. Love you!

Unknown said...

Love love love! It's so true! I'm thankful for you, friend! xoxo

Heather @ It's A Lovely Life! said...

You always know exactly what to say and how to say it! XOXO

Unknown said...

You are a blessing Wendy! We are such lucky girls!

Unknown said...

I could say the same thing about you my friend. Love all your inspirational quotes! XO

Unknown said...

Glad you like it!! Love you back!! 3 weeks til you're here!!

Christina said...

Gorgeous Blog
Best wishes

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...