WINTRY FAMILY FUN

Friday, June 26, 2015

We Don't Have to Agree to be Kind


I am a person with strong convictions.
I am friends with people who have their own strong convictions.
Sometimes we agree...
and sometimes we don't.

I always find it interesting that when people don't agree,
they feel it necessary to try to convince others to see their viewpoint.
Often with angry words and accusations.
I wonder if anyone has ever been convinced in this manner.
I suspect not.

I have watched with sadness as people on both sides of an issue 
feel it necessary to bash each other and belittle their opinions.
It's a waste of time and only creates more communities of hate rather than unify us in love.

"Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that."
Dr. Martin Luther King

As the political and social views fluctuate please remember:

1. Be Kind.
2. Be Respectful
3. Be Loving

We don't have to agree on ANYTHING...to be KIND to one another.

Please share the below images if you believe we can be kind even when we don't agree.
I love you my friends...
no matter what you believe.

XOXO
Jaime





2 comments:

Rosey said...

I agree with this completely. I see a lot of hate, especially on facebook, between people who call themselves friends. Usually politically based. People get so riled up! People just need to be kind to each other and respect the fact that everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Unknown said...

I love this Jaime & it is so true. I have known so many people end relationships just because they didnt agree about something. Thats what makes us so unique & wonderful is to be able to agree to disagree & still be able to get along & to always be kind ♡

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...