WINTRY FAMILY FUN

Friday, June 3, 2011

Foodie Friday!!

I have been craving some good food lately, and you guys are coming through for me with some fun ideas!!
Check out this super easy dinner in a bag from
The Dragon's Fairy Tail!! Chili and cheese in a frito bag?? YUM!!!
I have a dream that dinner could always be dip.
Wouldn't that be just so fantastic???
I'm loving this pizza dip idea from Our Seven Dwarfs!
I've been baking tons of cookies today for my sweet father-in-law who had to go to the hospital. These nutter-butter cookies from Six Sister's Stuff look melt-in-your-mouth delicious!!
Remember pudding pops??
I can taste them just looking at this idea from A Crafty Cook!
Oreo Pops 009
I'm in love with these lollipop party favors from Whipperberry! And not just because they're made from my very favorite cookie, the mighty, mighty Oreo. Look at those adorable sprinkles all around the edge!

Thanks so much for linking up all your yummy ideas!!
Now go cook something fantastic up for next week!!
I'll just sit here and drool over these pictures. Mmmm...

If you were featured, please grab a button!!

6 comments:

Our Seven Dwarfs said...

Thanks so much for featuring my pizza dip! I hope you enjoy it. I also like that Pudding Pop recipe. I'll have to get that one! Thanks for following Our Seven Dwarfs!

Jill of oursevendwarfs.com

Kath said...

Thank you for featuring me! yeah! I will grab a button. so fun.

love you!
kath
www.thedragonsfairytail.blogspot.com

ealldredge5 said...

Thanks so much for the feature! and FYI the code fore the button didn't work as is, I had to delete some extra stuff.

The Ellis' said...

Thank you so much for featuring us!!! We are so excited!

The Sisters @ sixsistersstuff.blogspot.com

Whit said...

I just wanted to let you know that I featured your patriotic printables on my This weeks pinterest loves #3 so make sure to go and check it out and grab my button :) follow me!

A mommy's life...with a touch of YELLOW
tyandwhitneyulrich.blogspot.com

Cherish said...

Yes, yes, yes! Dinner should just consist of dip!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...