WINTRY FAMILY FUN

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Foodie Friday!!

Welcome to the tastiest day of the week here at POP!!
Come drool with me!!


This Cinnamon Apple Ice Cream Pie is from one of my most faithful followers, Sugar & Spice in the land of Balls & Sticks! 
And that my friends, is an oatmeal cookie crust!!!


A Crafty Cook shared her Slow Cooker Ribs! I LOVE RIBS!!
And look out for her guest post on Foodie Friday, coming soon!!


Six Sister's Stuff is at it again, sharing two fabulous recipes this week! First, this Stuffed French Toast that has me licking my fingers before I even make it!


And these Honey Lime Enchiladas which sound mouthwatering!!


Aren't these Bonfire Cupcakes from Crissy's Crafts so cute?!? 
I love them!!

Thanks for linking up all the yumminess!!
If you were a Featured Foodie, please grab a button!!

2 comments:

Cris said...

Glad you like my bonfire cupcake! I linked to my FB fan page!https://www.facebook.com/CrissysCrafts
Have a great weekend!!

D+B said...

Love your blog!! Its so cute!!! I am your newest follower!!! i would love to feature you on my blog. so let me know!! :) So if you would like to go and check out my blog and follow me too! That would make my day!!! :) I am so excited to start blogging and share my ideas on food, crafts, and mineral make-up. I will also be doing giveaways on stuff, like mineral make-up. So look out for it!
Thanks!
-Brooke
For-the-luv-of.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...