WINTRY FAMILY FUN

Monday, August 1, 2011

Go Mama Monday - Zucchini Bread!



I have been so busy getting ready for my daughter's ballerina birthday bash this Friday that I have not made anything to share with you!! Well this week I have been blessed with some HUGE zucchini from the gardens of my friends and made lots of little loaves of zucchini bread! I had so much fun driving around the neighborhood, passing them out!!

Here's my favorite recipe from a dear family friend!


Zucchini Bread

Ingredients:

3 Eggs

1 C. Cooking Oil

2 ½ C. Sugar

3 tsp. Vanilla

1 tsp. Salt

1 tsp. Soda

¼ tsp Baking Powder

1 tsp. Cinnamon

2 C. Zucchini

3 C. Flour

1 C. Nuts (Optional)


Directions:

In a mixing bowl, combine ingredients. Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour for a regular loaf pan or 40 minutes for the mini-loaf pan.


I tripled the batch and got 11 cute little loaves!
There's only 1 left this morning!
So yummy, enjoy!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Mmm! I love zucchini bread.. especially when its fresh from the garden! We love to put craisin in ours! Thanks for sharing your recipe with the Pink Hippo party.. can't wait to see what you share next week!

Cherish said...

What a generous woman you are! I would have frozen some of those suckers.

Chats the Comfy Cook said...

I haven't made zucchini bread in ages which is silly since the zucchinis are everywhere. You have inspired me to move and do something about this.

I invite you to link this to Bake with Bizzy.

http://bizzybakesb.blogspot.com/2011/08/bake-with-bizzy-12.html

Chats the Comfy Cook said...

I came back to thank you for linking up. I have to put making this off. Baking a birthday cake for my granddaughter.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...