WINTRY FAMILY FUN

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Toast of Tuesday: Home Decor Edition!!


Ready for some awesomeness?!?!?

Here are a few of my favorites from last week's linky party!!


Sugar and Dots revamped her front porch with a little spray paint and imagination!! I adore outdoor spaces!!


This Pintuck Duvet Cover from December Skye is SO LOVELY!!! She has the most fabulous tutorial and I'm feeling empowered
just looking at it!!


The 36th Avenue revamped her sewing space and I'm IN LOVE!!! Such creativity and color!!


And Smallgood Hearth made this wall hanging filled with color and whimsy and some great lyrics. Way to go mama!!
I'm inspired!!

Thank you to everyone who shared their creations!
Can't wait for tomorrow's party!!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Oh wow! Happy day. It's something so small, but I assure you, this really made my day. It's been a tough one, and to go to bed with a smile is tremendous. Thanks so much for hosting.

Tasha said...

I love that outdoor area. I really need to come up with a way to get my backyard looking a little better. People are so creative huh. I love getting inspired by others!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...