WINTRY FAMILY FUN

Friday, February 10, 2012

Tagged: A few random facts about Me!


I was tagged by one of my favorite sisters to answer a few random questions she made up.


1. Do you celebrate Valentine's Day?
Yes, with my friends!! Tonight is my big V-day exchange party, and I'm excited!

2. What do you do when you or your spouse get a pay raise / promotion?
I can't remember, it's been so long! My husband works for the government, and their raises have been frozen for a while. Booooo!!

3. If you're going to get cozy with a container of ice cream, what flavor would it be?
I love chocolate, with a little extra treasure like peanut butter ribbons or oreo chunks. :)

4. Do you get along better with your spouse on vacation or in normal life?
Same. Depends on my mood. :)

5. Have you ever eaten any unusual meat (like gator or snails)?
Weirdest thing is emu.

6. When you go to a sit-down restaurant for breakfast, what do you normally order?
French toast!!

7. Do you sing along with the car radio?
Loudly!!

8. What's the most recent klutzy thing you did?
Stubbed my toes twice in one day, on the same foot. That made for one grumpy mama!

9. Do you open and sniff deodorant and shampoo containers when picking a new kind?
Absolutely. If it doesn't smell good, it doesn't come home with me!

10. What's the fanciest thing you've ever cooked or baked?
Rainbow cake. :)

11. What did you do for fun today?
I painted the bathroom with a zinnia stencil! Wait til you see it, it's awesome!!!
 
 
Now it's your turn!
 
Here's your list of questions; answer them on your blog and leave me a comment so I can read about you!
 
 
1. What's your favorite thing to do in the summer?
 
2. Were you named after someone?
 
3. How do you like your eggs cooked?
 
4. Do you floss your teeth?
 
5. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
 
6. If you could eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
 
7. Where would you go on vacation if you went today?
 
8. Do you like milk or dark chocolate?
 
9. What is one bad habit you want to break?
 
10. Why do you blog?
 
 
Can't wait to read about you on your blogs!!
 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for inspiring me to do this!

Check out my site:
www.smile2grace.wordpress.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...