WINTRY FAMILY FUN

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine Swap!



I had the fun opportunity to do a Valentine Swap through Rags to Stitches and Good Times Never Seem Sew Good!

Photobucket

I was matched up with this cute girl, Bethany Toney from Red Robe Designs!!


She sent me the best package full of fun stuff!


Notecards, nail files, a beautiful print in my favorite colors, personalized cards, and a Target gift card!
WOWZA!! I was blown away by all the fun goodies!


I sent Bethany a pack of 10 hand-sewn cards, that I had so much fun designing!
Hope she likes them!!

Happy Valentine's Day!!



7 comments:

Elizabeth said...

those cards are AMAZING! i want some! hahah.

i am a new follower from the blog party! i am so glad I found you!

Tasha said...

I think it is so fun you did this! :)

I am LOVD said...

I was involved in a Valentine Swap, too. It was the funnest, I tell you! Here's my link about the whole thing:

http://www.feellovdeveryday.blogspot.com/2012/02/valentine-from-afar.html

I'd do it again in a heartbeat!!!

Unknown said...

aww i just LOVE bethany! she is one of my good friends! :)

thanks for participating in the swap! we loved having you!!

xoxo,
Caroline

Cherish said...

That looks like so much fun! I love both gifts!

Alyson @Vintage Sunshine said...

Such cute stuff you got from the swap!
The cards you made are gorgeous too!!

JoKnows said...

Those cards are so lovely!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...