WINTRY FAMILY FUN

Friday, October 21, 2011

Foodie Friday!


Welcome to the tastiest day here at POP!!


These biscuits from Small Town Life are so easy to make, I think I could even do it!!


I adore chicken salad, and red grapes, and croissants! This RoCa and Company sandwich sounds awesome!


It's Just Called Spicy shared her super fast coffee cake in the microwave recipe, and I'm excited! I love coffee cake!!


I love pumpkin, and this cake from Copy Cat Crafter is so simple!!


Oh my gosh how adorable are these S'more Owls?!? Check them out at Craft Buds!


Who wouldn't want these little ghosties in their hot cocoa?!? So cute!!

Thanks everyone for tempting our taste buds this week!!
Check out more great ideas at Wow Me Wednesday!

Grab a button if you were featured!!

6 comments:

Lindsay Conner said...

Thanks for sharing the Owl S'mores at Craft Buds!

Jessica Lauren said...

Thanks for featuring my pumpkin muffins! That spice cake looks amazing too, I'm going to have to try that out!

~*Jessica Lauren @ Copy-Cat-Crafter*~

chel wakley said...

Hi, I'm with an online vintage dress boutique called Shabby Apple (www.shabbyapple.com) and I adore your blog. Shabby Apple offers affordable, stylish attire perfect for a day at work or play, or a night on the town. We would love to partner with you and offer your readers a 10% off coupon as well as the opportunity to giveaway a piece of jewelry from our collection on your blog. Please check us out at www.shabbyapple.com and let me know if you are interested.

I look forward to hearing back from you soon!

Thanks,

Chelsea Wakley

cwakely@shabbyapple.com
(this is only open to US residents, if this is not a possibility please let me know

No and Jen said...

wow thank you so much for featuring me! I really appreciate it! & love your blog! def with put your featured button on my site! :)

Jenna from its just called spicy..

Erin said...

Thanks so much for featuring our Halloween Hot Chocolate! I really appreciate it! Happy weekend!!!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for featuring my Simple Biscuits!! Sorry I'm a little behind, I've was sick over the weekend!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...