WINTRY FAMILY FUN

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Mummy's Night Out!

This year Kyla (Funky Polkadot Giraffe) and I decided we should have a Halloween shindig.


Kyla designed this fabulous invitation!


We invited a few of our fellow crafty bloggers and friends!
(L to R) Natalie, Kristen, Me, Heidi, Jennifer, Kyla, Tasha!


Kyla made these fancy schmancy name tags!


The house was super spooky with spiderwebs and skeletons.



I made a fun wreath with dollar store pumpkins!


My super-crafty SIL helped me make this awesome Halloween subway art!


We made these with Kara-Noel at our last craft night!


And my son had to have this ugly guy from the dollar store!


Loved these cute snack buckets from Target's Dollar Spot!
Everyone brought a little potluck and we feasted!


Craft Time!!
Tasha teaches a fabulous tutorial on making fabric pumpkins!
(Tutorial here)


I decided we should make them at the party!
Aren't they so adorable?!?!


Kyla made these fun Halloweeny headbands for all our guests!
  (Tutorial here.)


And I made some appliqued pumpkin towels for the winners of the best desserts!

It was so fun, and I can't wait to do it again!

6 comments:

Katie said...

LOVE this idea and I love all of your decorations!

Cherish said...

I have never before felt so much in the Halloween mood! Wow!

Unknown said...

What a fun party/craft night!! Everything you showed us is cute, love it all!!

Kyla Armstrong said...

It was so fun! Thanks so much for hosting and the FUN craft!

Tasha said...

It was so much fun...and I loved the whole night!! Thanks for inviting me :) We need to hang out again some time! Love you Jaime!!

Unknown said...

Wow! This is INCREDIBLE!

I love that wreath, and the name tags, and those headbands, and your signs, and the hand towels and everything!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...