WINTRY FAMILY FUN

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Toast of Tuesday


I am back from a fun family vacation to Vegas!!
We got to attend a wonderful wedding and spend time with our family there!
Now I'm in full planning mode for a fabulous blogger crafty party on Friday!!
So fun to look at all your wonderful ideas!

 
Laugh, Love, & Craft shared a fun way to make a wreath!
 I love how bubbly and fun it turned out!
 
 
The 36th Avenue shared this fun Mod Podge pumpkin project! Love it!!
 
 
 
I love candy corn, and I love this printable from The Creative Paige!
 
Thanks so much for sharing and I can't wait to see what you've got up your crafty sleeves tomorrow!!
 
If you were featured, grab my totally awesome button!!
  

1 comment:

LrSchwtz said...

Thank you for featuring my wreath! I just grabbed your button!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...