WINTRY FAMILY FUN

Friday, April 22, 2011

Foodie Friday!!

There have been some seriously tasty recipes linked up this week!
I don't know which one to make first!!
Oxford Impressions made this Orzo Spinach side dish
that looks melt-in-your-mouth YUM!!
I am a recent orzo pasta fan and am in love!!
Mama Schell shared these PB and chocolate cutie cupcakes.
Oh my heavens.
IMG_4411
Emily gave us chicken salad with an oriental twist!
I could eat this every day!!
Melissa made these sunshine smiley cupcakes from the Taste of Home magazine. I am a huge fan of candy corn and the wheels are spinning in my head with this cute idea!!
Ladybird Ln shared this 3-ingredient ravioli casserole
that looks so yummy, freezes well, and is kid-friendly!
I am so dinner-challenged, but even I could do this!!
Heather made this Epic Skor Cake that my sister and I are dying over!! Oh my gosh, my diet is going down the tubes!!

Thanks friends for sharing all the tastiness with us!!
If you were featured, please grab a button!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh thank you for the feature! It is a Good Friday indeed! Have a great weekend!

~jen

Melissa said...

thanks for the feature! How fun :)

Cherish said...

I wouldn't know which to make first either! I'm voting for ravioli with skor cake for dessert.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...