WINTRY FAMILY FUN

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Toast of Tuesday!!

Last week we had over 50 links for Wow Me Wednesday!!!
You guys rock!!
It was so fun to look through all your projects.
Thanks for participating!!
Here are a few of my favorites.
Andrea created this beautiful sign from a song
that's near and dear to my heart. I love it!!
Did you see this changing table?? OH MY GOSH.
 Meg is my new hero.
I LOVE a good bunting on anything! Since I'm just getting into sewing cards, these sweet cards by Tasha are just my cup of tea!
This ladder laundry hanging rack by Bec is just too awesome!!
IMG_6906
After polkadots, ricrac is my second favorite thing in the world!!
I would never have thought to put these colors together,
but I love what Julie has done with this pillow!!

Thank you to everyone who shared their inspiration this week!
Be sure to come back tomorrow for another fun linky party!!

If you were toasted today, please grab a button!!

4 comments:

Tasha said...

So fun! Thanks for linking up my cards. I am glad you like them :) I am loving that laundry ladder rack such a cute idea.

Meg @ Never a Dull Day said...

Thanks so much for the feature Jaime!! And for hosting!

http://megschmitt-neveradullday.blogspot.com/

Andrea S. said...

Thanks for the linkup & feature to my You Are My Sunshine canvas. :) I love that it's such a special song to so many people!

colorchic said...

Thanks so much for the toast and hosting such a fun link party! I'll have to get busy tonight so I can link up again tomorrow!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...