WINTRY FAMILY FUN

Friday, March 18, 2011

Foodie Friday

I have seen some yummy stuff out there this week!
And some ladies who are kind enough to gather recipes for all of us in one place at FOOD linky parties!! LOVE IT!!

While He Was Napping has got some sweet recipes at her fun exchange!
Miranda is on the ultimate mac n' cheese quest, a worthy venture if you ask me!! This week's recipe looks amazing!!
Lisa shares a savory recipe and a linky party!!
potato ham-1
I have a things for yams, so this scalloped recipe is definitely on my list to try!
Oh, the picture alone is making my mouth water! Lindsey shares a new recipe every week on her Food For Thought Tuesday!http://www.inspiringcreationsblog.com/2011/03/food-for-thought-tuesday-shredded-pork.html

Have a tasty week!!
If you were a featured foodie, be sure to grab a button and share the tastiness!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the feature! What a cute blog!

Cherish said...

Mac and cheese quest? I'm there!

Lisa@BlessedwithGrace said...

Thanks for the feature!

Miranda | Mangoes and Chutney said...

Thanks so much for the feature!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...