WINTRY FAMILY FUN

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Serge Baby Serge!!

So I went to a sewing party at my friend's house
and used her JUKI serger.
 I fell in love.
It was the most amazing serger I had ever used!
It was so smooth and so fast!
Just like throwing a frisbee through the air!
I started to research them and found out they stitch 1500 spm.
WHAT?!?!
I don't even know how that's possible.
I started to want one for my very own. :)
Seeing as it's tax return time and my birthday next week, it was a good time to hit up the hubby. I found the best deal online!!
Here's the whole package.
JUKI Serger Extraordinaire
12 spools with 3000 yards of thread!!
Way cool accessories that I have no idea how to use.
8 extra presser feet and 100 needles!
And a Mary Poppins carpet bag to hold it all. I'm sure it will just hold the serger and not countless lamps, umbrellas and other such things, but that's magical enough for me!!
I'm so excited!!! I can't wait to create!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OHHHHH AHHHHHH I want one. . .how much was this great deal?!

Cherish said...

What in the world? You bought it and didn't tell me? I feel so left out!

Scott+Kimber+Ruby=Scimby said...

I would LOVE a serger! I'm just soooo terrible as threading them, I just can't get the hang of it!

StrawberryMel said...

That is so awesome!! I've used sergers before and they are amazing!! Sooo jealous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...